Wesley Chapel High School Pawprints Student Newspaper

Wesley Chapel High School - Newspaper Pawprints

Senior Hallway’s Homecoming Decorations!

Floral decorations around the Wildcat painting.

This year’s homecoming theme at Wesley Chapel High School was ‘Embrace the Seasons’, allowing students to dress up according to a season of their choice for homecoming. Many students got into the spirit by wearing darker cool tones to show the winter spirit or greens, pinks and other florals to represent spring.

The school spirit this year was fueled by many of the activities leading up to the dance, like the football game, pep rally, and the spirit week dress up days! Though likely the most notable contribution this year was the hallway decorations, which were also used in the gym the night of homecoming. Each hallway was decorated to be a different season, with the Senior hallway being decorated to represent spring.

Door decoration in the 100 hallway.

The hallway was done by many student volunteers, who all stayed after school, sometimes until six p.m., decorating and creating posters, filling balloons, and creating an incredible center piece. The senior hallway had a floral decoration surrounding the Wildcat painting, a wall of balloons creating a rainbow, various posters in the entrance of the hall and on several doors, and a large cherry blossom tree standing in the middle of the commons!