Wesley Chapel High School Pawprints Student Newspaper

Wesley Chapel High School - Newspaper Pawprints

Studen Government Association (SGA)

Hey there, students! It’s the end of the year so it’s time for SGA(Student Government Association)  This article will help you sunder stand and give you the inside scoop on what SGA is all about and how it can make a positive impact on your school experience.

The Student Government Association is an organization run by students, for students. It’s all about empowering you and giving you a voice in shaping your school community. SGA members are elected by their peers to represent their interests, advocate for positive change, and make sure your voices are heard by school administrators.

SGA is involved in a wide range of activities and initiatives that benefit the student body. They organize events like school dances, fundraisers, and spirit weeks to boost school spirit and create a sense of community. SGA also works closely with school administration to address student concerns, suggest improvements, and make your school experience the best it can be.

How Can You Get Involved?

If you’re interested in joining SGA, keep an eye out for announcements about elections or meetings with the leaders of the program. Run for a position or apply to be part of the team. Remember, SGA is all about representing your fellow students, so make sure to share your ideas, concerns, and aspirations with the SGA members. Your voice matters!

The Student Government Association is an essential part of your school community. It’s a platform for you to make a difference, be a leader, and contribute to the positive growth of your school. So, get involved, let your voice be heard, and together, let’s make your school experience the best it can be!