Wesley Chapel High School Pawprints Student Newspaper

Wesley Chapel High School - Newspaper Pawprints

Scream VI 2023 Horror Movie

Scream VI 2023 Horror Movie

The scary movie that I will be choosing is Scream VI 2023

The reason why I think this movie is one of the scariest ones I know is because in the movie there was multiple people playing the role of Ghost Face and they killed a lot of people. The best clip in the movie, is when the lady in the beginning was supposed to go on a date with this guy, she followed him into a dark ally way to meet him. When she finally goes into the ally way, it turns out to be trap orchestrated by Ghost Face who lured her in to kill her. There was another good scene where Jenna Ortega, the protagonist, was followed into the corner store by Ghost Face while he was trying to kill her. It turns out, when she went in the store she was asking everyone for help knowing she was being stalked . Ghost face enters the store and ends up killing everyone that was in there. By the end of it, Ghost Face was looking around for Jenna, but she had long since left because she didn’t want to die. She knowingly killed off a store full of people for her own life!

I recommend going out and watching Scream IV, because it is one of the most scariest movies to watch on Halloween. There are a bunch of toe curling parts in the movie and it’ll keep you on the edge of your seat as the movie continues because you can never know what’ll happen next!

Happy Halloween Wesley Chapel High School!