Wesley Chapel High School Pawprints Student Newspaper

Wesley Chapel High School - Newspaper Pawprints

St. Patrick’s Day 2024

St. Patricks Day 2024

St. Patrick’s Day, which rolls around every March 17th, is just fun. It’s a day when everyone, no matter their background, gets to feel a bit Irish and join in the festivities. And when it gets celebrated everyone has fun.

Originally, it was a religious feast day, but now it’s so much more. The day pays tribute to St. Patrick, who is credited with bringing Christianity to Ireland. But its also celebrated to have fun and for the religion.

Now, the first thing that comes to mind when you think of St. Patrick’s Day is the color green. Everything turns green clothes, accessories, even rivers! It’s like everywhere you look there is something green.

And the parades They’re the most important part the celebration. But when this all happens everyone gets together, and they celebrate it in parades with drinks and fireworks and beads.

The reason why people like this holiday so much is because when everyone gets together, they all celebrate their different cultures and just enjoy their time with being part of the awesome community and letting others celebrate with them.

But beyond the fun and games, St. Patrick’s Day is a reminder to celebrate different cultures. It’s a day to feel proud of being part of the Irish culture. So, let’s all have an amazing St. Patrick’s day Wild cats!