Wesley Chapel High School Pawprints Student Newspaper

Wesley Chapel High School - Newspaper Pawprints

Trey Murray Signing Day

Wesley Chapel High School’s star player Trey Murray signed his papers for his commitment to Saint Leo University in Dade City, FL. This is a division two college with a good program, they have been looking at Trey for a while and Trey made his decision to play for Saint Leo. Trey is a very good basketball player and a good kid; he always lifts his teammates up and makes sure there always doing good. Trey averaged a very large number of 27 points scoring per game in his junior season. Trey holds the number 1 spot on the rankings in the state for majority of the season, but he’s not just a scorer, he also knows how to be a passer and a leader with his high IQ on the court.

On Treys signing day, November 8, all his teammates and his family were there to watch him sign those papers to fully commit to the next level as a player and as a student. He will begin his journey in 2024 going on to be a college athlete, as he says he’s always dreamed of. With Trey going on to college all his teammates are excited to see what he does next and people that look up to him as a path to get to where he is today. Trey has been a very big thing for this team with the chemistry with his Coach, Coach Grey, who is very proud of him and Trey is grateful for all the help that he has provided for him.